The Our Voice Committee is an official committee of the Inclusion Australia (NCID) Board. Our Voice provides advice to the Board on issues that are important to people with intellectual disability, including on strategic decisions and policymaking.
All members and the Chair of the committee are people with intellectual disability and self-advocates nominated by their state member agencies.
The Committee’s members from left-to-right (above) are:
- Laura (NSW CID, New South Wales)
- Allycia (Parent to Parent, Queensland)
- Justin (DDWA, Western Australia)
- Rebeka (SACID, South Australia)
- Kalena (Speak Out Advocacy, Tasmania)
- Heather – Chair (VALID, Victoria)
You can connect with Our Voice on Twitter @OurVoiceIA